This is my own little designated spot for a little bit of illustration love, if I ever get motivated enough...
posted by . @ 5:19 PM
Lovely style and I love the concept...books are definitely nourishment! Beautiful job!
Aha! at last someone whose mind isn't completely on their stomach. What a wonderful idea! This would make a great library poster. Me ... all I could think of was food.CheersRobynScratches & Scribbles
Excellent job. I really like the clean lines and cool colors. Has a nice fresh feel to it that compliments the image and idea.I agree with robyn - it would make a great library poster.
You did a beautiful job. And yes, it would make a great library or bookstore poster. There is something kind of nostalgic to the style and colors. This would also make a lovely bookplate!Very nice!Carolyn
I love this! It's so simple, but kind of elegant! I agree, you should definitely create a poster or bookplate, etc. from this! I'd buy one!
A very intelligent illo, I like it a lot!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Lovely style and I love the concept...books are definitely nourishment! Beautiful job!
Aha! at last someone whose mind isn't completely on their stomach. What a wonderful idea! This would make a great library poster.
Me ... all I could think of was food.
Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles
Excellent job. I really like the clean lines and cool colors. Has a nice fresh feel to it that compliments the image and idea.
I agree with robyn - it would make a great library poster.
You did a beautiful job. And yes, it would make a great library or bookstore poster. There is something kind of nostalgic to the style and colors. This would also make a lovely bookplate!
Very nice!
Carolyn
I love this! It's so simple, but kind of elegant! I agree, you should definitely create a poster or bookplate, etc. from this! I'd buy one!
A very intelligent illo, I like it a lot!!
Post a Comment
<< Home